Saturday, April 21, 2007

Just when you think you finally escaped

Wow…even more people from highschool. As if Facebook isn’t bad enough for that shit. So I’m at this party. I see these two girls. I have a second of, “hey, they look kinda familiar’. This passes into, ‘well, I’m already half in the bag, of course they do’. The subject of said party mentions to me later that he knows I wrestled back in the day.

Well, yeah, how’d you know that?
Those girls told me.
Who the fuck are they?
They used to wrestle with you.

Well, no shit?!?

And indeed they did. And they recognize me, from that life many many moons ago. Fucking weird.

Another random thing…there were children crawling all around the bar. Who the fuck has their child’s birthday party at a bar? I mean really, should god forbid I ever spawn, I don’t even think that would ever occur to me. What is the world coming to?

So hell. Raise a glass, chug it down, and say cheers to yet another step towards the complete collapse of society as we know it.

No comments:

Powered By Blogger