Sunday, April 29, 2007

Let there be lips!

Yea! I got to wear my fishnets and my boa!

Canstage is doing a production of Rocky Horror this season. Woooooooo! I just saw it for the 2nd time. Ten times better the 2nd time around. The first time I went, it was opening night, which is awesome and all, but not so much with the rest of the people there. Since it was subscriber night, there were far more little old ladies than one should ever see in the same room as half-clad transvestite aliens. This sweet little grandma-looking lady sitting right in front of us walked out ten minutes into the show. Not that I have any sympathy for that. Seriously, think about where you’re going for a second: if it involves half naked sluts, leave grandma at home. But whatever.

This time though, excellent crowd. It was an eleven pm show, and the crowd was totally into it.

Oh baby, check out those legs

Where else do you get to scream ‘Slut’ at the top of your lungs during a live musical?

No comments:

Powered By Blogger