Monday, May 14, 2007

Boys in dresses are hot

I think that everyone should be exposed to the fabulousness of Eddie Izzard. Not only is he the star of the very excellent show The Riches, but he’s also a fantastically hysterical stand up.

Also, he’s sexy as hell. Granted, I have a touch of a transvestite fetish. (Of course, I’m pretty sure that all started with Tim Curry’s fantastic portrayal of the lovely transgalactic Transalvanian transvestite in the cinematic masterpiece Rocky Horror Picture Show). Mix that in with the British accent, and I’m just done. DONE, I say.

Anyway, why should I go on and on, when I could just give you this to watch instead:

1 comment:

668 aka neighbour of the beast said...

eddie izzard is incredibly hot!

apparently it's eddie izzard day today. i, too, posted on the gloriousness of him.

Powered By Blogger