Thursday, May 17, 2007

I want to be a pirate when I grow up

Jebus fucking hell – how did I just find out about this?!?!

I’m, perhaps, it has been suggested by others...just a tad obsessed with pirates. Just a touch. Ok, so it’s true that I can no longer manage to dress without having at least one item of clothing that has a skull and crossbones on it. Maybe I get a little more excited about International Talk Like a Pirate Day than I do about Christmas (September 19th! Just 125 days away!). At least I don’t wear an eye patch, so just chill the fuck out everyone.

So – how is it possible, with my overwhelming ‘piratetude’, that I was unaware that there’s going to be a pirate themed reality show?!?!

Pirate Master – premieres May 31st, at 8/7c. Of course, I’m not going to be on said reality show – because I just found out about it now. I am DESTINED to be on reality television. And THIS should have been the one!

But alas – it is not to be. I’m sure that my beloved Canadian citizenship would have also eliminated me from potential participation on said reality series full of piratey goodness, but still – I cannot believe that I’m just finding out about this now.

If this tv show sucks – I’m gonna be seriously pissed. There may have to be some pillaging involved.

2 comments:

668 aka neighbour of the beast said...

i can't want for talk like a pirate day this year. i only celebrated online last year, but i'm going all out this year. :)

i, too, own many skull clothing.

i like these as well.

http://www.mcphee.com/items/11737.html

*sigh* said...

Fun - I want them too!

Powered By Blogger