Wednesday, May 16, 2007

So THIS is what 7:30 in the morning looks like

OK - something's wrong. It's 7:33 in the morning, and I'm awake. Not only awake, but coherent as well (look, I'm blogging!). I could almost be tempted to do dishes.

This is not normal.

I've started taking that melatonin stuff. It's probably some crazy psychosomatic thing, but it actually seems to be working. Look at me - awake more that 10 minutes before I have to leave for work, just like a normal human being. I think I'm actually going to book that driving test that I've been avoiding for months.

Interesting. However, if this stuff is actually working, then it's got to have some horrible side effect. I'll probably have gills by tomorrow.

But hey, if I do, at least maybe I'll actually have the energy to go swimming!

3 comments:

668 aka neighbour of the beast said...

hmmm, keep us posted on the effects. i have terrible sleep issues so i'm always interested in anything that can help. plus gills could come in handy. :)

good luck on the driving test! if you booked it. :)

*sigh* said...

I actually found a great reason to procrastonate on the test once again - I forgot that you have to pay for it up front :)

The melatonin is good so far, the only thing I'm worried about is migranes. I'm already pre-disposed, and the first night I took it, I woke up with a migrane. Other than that, aces so far. I shall keep you posted.

And you can be my first any time, baby.

668 aka neighbour of the beast said...

ah yes, the money. totally understand.

sucks about your migranes. i get them once in awhile, so i'll await for more feedback.

it was fun to be your first. hope i was gentle enough. ;)

Powered By Blogger