Wednesday, May 9, 2007

Umm..Paper. No, wait. Rock!

Yes kids, I think I've found it...my destiny.

I will be the World Rock Paper Scissors Champion!

It's fate. The World Championships are in Toronto, my very own hometown. It's meant to be.

I was actually a moderately serious athlete back in the day. I coulda been a contender, all that business. That sport, wrestling, required quite a bit of physical exertion - not really my style. Then we have the next echelon, bowling, darts, pool and whatnot. All 'sports' that you can participate in while drinking. Which works for me. Unfortunately, these things all require some degree of aim, physical dexterity, concentration and/or practice. So while I may enjoy them, I really suck at them. (except for bumper bowling, but even I admit that's way too pussy to be seen participating in). Now this Rock Paper Scissors thing - that I think I can handle.

Maybe once I conquer the Rock Paper Scissors (shit, why is scissors so hard to spell? Stupid silent c.) world, I'll start the World Call-it-Heads-or-Tails Championship.

No comments:

Powered By Blogger